Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank you

I want to thank my anonymous donor this morning. I was very surprised to open my sponsorship page http://www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorshupp.htm this morning and see $300 more than yesterday! Someone very special to me met my tax challenge. Thank you so much, and you will be reminded of your generosity next year when you claim this donation, and every time you see Patrick and know you played a part in him coming home. Every single donation is so helpful, every dollar brings us closer. I am so thankful for everyone who has donated so far. So, for everyone out there who has filed your taxes, when you get that return, think of Patrick. If you haven't filed yet, think of him when you do. He deserves a HOME, a FAMILY, a chance at LIFE and LOVE.

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment