Saturday, February 28, 2009

Challenge

I have decided to challenge you all, yet again. You all recall my tax challenge a while back, right? Well, I still challenge everyone to participate in that. And, of course, I am still taking donations for our garage sale that will be coming up very soon (I haven't forgotten you Laura!). If you don't live close enough for me to get your stuff, feel free to have your own garage sale in Patrick's name and send the proceeds to our sponsorship page (link to the right!).

Now, for my new challenge. For those of you following, you will notice I am not very creative or original in my fundraising. Nevertheless, the need is here. I am asking for everyone to start collecting loose change and small bills in a jar. We started this at the beginning of our adoption process and have already collected close to $100, just in $1, $5 and loose change.

We are so close to our needed amount, and so close to being done with our paper work. But, I need every one's help to bring him home.

Thanks again to all of you for your ongoing prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment