Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still Waiting

The rest of my vital records were supposed to be here last Friday. I just got off the phone with Vitalchek to see why I don't have them yet. 3 of the documents have been sitting on someones desk, with a tracking number, since the 4Th, in Nashville, but they haven't bothered to actually give them to UPS. No reason at all, they just haven't bothered. This is NOT Vitalcheck's fault at this point, this is the Vital Records office! The other 4 documents haven't even been processed yet. They were supposed to be processed almost a month ago, but no, not yet. I was told if I didn't have them by this Friday to call back...AGAIN! How frustrating. Obviously calling doesn't do anything, I've now done it 4 times! I hope I don't have to call for a fifth time. I need these documents yesterday. Please pray that I have all of them THIS week.


Don't forget about the challenge http://shuppsadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/2009/02/challenge-to-my-readers.html
GO DO THOSE TAXES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment