Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hard day...

Today was hard. There was a caregiver there that I hadn't seen before and she didn't seem to care for us too much! It's been raining for a couple of days, so the yards are wet, and they don't want him dirty. They don't want him to even sit on the concrete. It is very hard to try and get him to sit on our lap and play with a few toys for 2 hours, but it seems that is all he was allowed to do today. We didn't stay the whole time, it was just too hard on Patrick and us to have to sit like that when we have gotten used to some extra freedoms from the other caregivers. Tomorrow we will not go, becuase it is a holiday here. Constitution Day, and from the looks of the streets, they are going to party hardy around here! Tuesday is court, we are hoping we will be able to see him for at least a few minutes on Tuesday, since Bill leaves on Wed morning...EARLY!

It is also starting to get harder that I am away from my kids at home for so long. Every day I miss them more and more, and seeing all these kids withough a family makes me miss them even more. I have gotten to talk to them several times and they are all doing well, but that doesn't keep me from wanting to hold them!

We did some site seeing today with some other RR families. I will post pics later. Right now, I am sticky with sweat and can't wait for my shower.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that the day was hard! Not much longer and you can play with Patrick where ever you choose....and with your other little ones! :) We are praying for you and Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your court appt!

    ReplyDelete