Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tomorrow's the day

Tomorrow our dossier will be submitted to Patrick's country. So, I SHOULD hear if they accepted or denied my request (a denial usually just means a paper needs redone). Please pray with me that they accept our request and extend us an invitation to travel. When it is accepted, we should hear our travel date in about 1 week.

I want to take this time, again, to thank everyone who has prayed for us, supported us, those that gave of themselves and there belongings, and those that donated money. We appreciate you ALL more than we can ever express. We are still amazed by the outpouring of love we have received since beginning this process. We have made friends and became closer to those we already had. My family has come and stood beside me more than I ever thought possible. We are blessed beyond belief and so thankful to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for 'perfection' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying here!!! We need Patrick to be home soon so we can all have a playdate!!

    The more we are with Pavel the more I just know that he and Patrick will be good buddies!

    Its 9:20am here now... your paperwork could be submitted any time!! Aaahhh!!! Please Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear great news for you! Praying....Paula

    ReplyDelete