Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waiting and fundraising

We are still waiting for the rest of the birth certificates to come in, as well as the marriage certificate. I really wish I had been better prepared and had these things before. We have 2 1/2 weeks before mine and Bill's physicals, and then hopefully all the other paperwork will be in and we can have our actual home study visit. We will get 2 of them. After the second visit, it will take her approx. 2 weeks to write her report, then we can submit it. So, in about a month and a half, we will be able to send our HS to the people who need to see it. We should be able to mail our 1600A form in the next week, so maybe that will help out some.

In the mean time, we are trying to organize a garage sale through our community and church, we are hoping to raise some money doing that. A friend of mine who has a home nearby offered me her yard as the location to hold it. I live in an area that people don't garage sale in, I don't know why, it seems like they would? So, if any of my local readers want to donate anything for sale, I will come and get it from you. If you aren't local, I would love for you to hold a garage sale for Patrick and donate the funds. You can get your church and community involved and help out in a BIG way!! Fell free to e-mail me if you are interested in holding a garage sale in his name, I will help with signs and advertising. Thanks to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment