Monday, January 26, 2009

God is good!

My family has pitched in to help spread the word about our adoption. Yesterday I got an anonymous donation for $300!! To that person, thank you for that. What a HUGE blessing that was. Today, another person, that I have never meet, donated another $80. To these 2 people, I am so thankful. You have blessed our family in a way that I cannot describe with my words. Receiving these donations has been emotional. I think for the first time, I realize that this is REALLY happening! We are really going to bring our boy home. We have a long way to go, but what a great way to start things off!!

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!!! We are praying for you all daily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you were able to comment!lol Thank you for your prayers, that's the best gift of all!!

    ReplyDelete