Thursday, April 2, 2009

It'a garage sale time!!

Oh, I hope this weekend brings good weather!! This Saturday is my garage sale, well yard sale. My garage is so full!! I am very excited and blessed by everything people have donated for this sale. The sale will be in Hermitage, at my dad's house. This worked out great, because he lives in a wonderful garage sale neighborhood!!! I posted an ad in the paper and on Craigslist as well as contacted the church across the street from his neighborhood for advertisement and donations. If you follow this blog and live in the Nashville area or know anyone who does, leave me a comment with your e-mail (I will NOT publish it) and I will send you the address and any other info you need.

Pray for a good turn out, we NEED the money!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Lyndi! Praying for good weather- today is super yucky here. I am over the rain already.
    We need to catch up...I'll email you this evening.
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your garage sale went great!

    ReplyDelete