Monday, January 26, 2009

Another way to help!

A friend of my brother's has offered to donate 10% of her sales to Patrick's adoption! She has an online store that specializes in hand made totes, bags, clutches, accessories, etc. Not only will you be helping me, but she is also donating 25% to a friend of hers who is adopting form Vietnam. So, with your purchase, you will be helping 2 adopting families at once!! What a deal! So, go shopping http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5004592 and support 2 babies coming home! Thank you Rebecca for doing this!

4 comments:

  1. Lyndi,
    This is so cool! My brother just forwared me an email saying that he "thought it'd be dear to my heart". You see, I have been raising funds for RR for several months now. We hosted a Hoedown here at our home back in October with a silent auction to benefit RR. Your little guy was one of the children that was featured on one of the many postings around the property.

    To get to my point-the email my brother sent me was from... your brother who evidentally works with my brother, Chip, in Nashville. Chip didn't realize you found Patrick through RR, and I didn't realize who you were until I visited this blog. It's so amazing to me to see God putting all of us in each other's lives.

    I hope all of this makes sense. Basically, Chip forwarded me an email from Matt not realizing that I would know who Patrick was. Best of luck to your family- we are praying your angel home!!

    In Him,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth,
    Wow, what a small world! I don't know Chip, but thank him for fowarding our info. How exciting that you are already involved int his ministry. Maybe you can give me some fundraiing ideas. I sure could use the help. You can e-mail me at l.shupp06@comcast.net Thank you for your prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndi,
    I would be more than happy to help you out in any way that I can. If you are interested in me doing a percentage sale on my site after the I current one is complete, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,
    That would be incredible. I could help with some serious diaper bag selling!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete